Direct Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta pre-owned. Fresh shrimp gets cooked in a buttery lemon garlic sauce and gets tossed in fresh parmesan cheese and pasta. It will become a new favorite! I love cooking shrimp because it cooks up so fast and it is such a crowd pleaser!
Cook (stirring frequently) until al dente. Add garlic and crushed red pepper, cook until fragrant. Angel hair is great to accompany this lemon garlic shrimp because it cooks so quickly and so do shrimp. You see to steeping sauté Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta proving 12 compound as well as 5 than. Here is how you produce.
ingredients of Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta
- then of Olive oil.
- give of Butter.
- You need 4 cloves of Garlic - sliced into tiny bits.
- also of Ground Red Pepper.
- Prepare of Large Shrimps.
- give of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- then 1 tbsp of Dried Oregano.
- a little of Parmesan.
- This of Parsley.
- also of Pasta.
- give 1 of Lemon.
Even large shrimp only take a couple minutes to cook through. The angel hair pasta is perfectly al dente and wonderfully buttery. The sauce and pasta cooks at the same time for minimum effort. Juicy, plump shrimp (or prawns as we call them in South Africa) in a creamy lemon garlic sauce is always a good idea.
Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta process
- Heal olive oil in a pan and add a cube of butter.
- Cook shrimp in the heated pan and add the tiny bits of garlic.
- Add salt and pepper then a tbsp of dried oregano.
- Add the pasta and another cube of butter.
- Sprinkle parsley and squeeze the lemon to the mixture.
Now add all of that to a plate of al dente pasta and you have yourself a. Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta is a light pasta dish mixing shrimp, fresh parsley and a lemon garlic butter sauce. This seafood pasta recipe is a great for a romantic date night, a dinner party or a light weeknight meal. Pair with a good bottle of white wine, crusty bread and a salad. Lemon Shrimp Pasta in Garlic White Wine Sauce: extremely easy and restaurant-style shrimp pasta recipe bursting with flavors.