Brand name No Bake Peanut Butter Oat Bars website. Soft-Baked Oatmeal Squares Made with Whole Grain Oats and Real Peanut Butter. Try Peanut Butter Soft-Baked Oatmeal Squares. It's A Great Way To Start The Day!
Remove from heat; stir in oats. Use all natural/organic ingredients, if you prefer, for a healthier version! Either way, this oatmeal bar recipe is easy, delicious, and the best snack or dessert. You undertake roasting melt No Bake Peanut Butter Oat Bars accepting 4 program furthermore 2 together with. Here you are get someplace.
ingredients of No Bake Peanut Butter Oat Bars
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- add 1 cup of all natural peanut butter.
- use 1/3 cup of pure maple syrup.
- You need 1/2 cup of mix-ins of choice: we like walnuts & pumpkin seeds.
These No-Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars are the perfect quick breakfast or afternoon snack. Make the Peanut Butter Oat Bars: In a medium, microwave-safe bowl (large enough to add oats later), add peanut butter and maple syrup. Melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat. Stir in brown sugar and vanilla.
No Bake Peanut Butter Oat Bars step by step
- Line a 8x8" pan with parchment paper and set it aside. Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl. Turn out the mixture into the prepared pan and flatten it down evenly. Pop it in the fridge to firm up for a couple of hours, then cut them into square bars..
- That's it! Store them covered in the fridge for 5-7 days or freeze them if you want them to last even longer..
No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars! A thick layer of chocolate and peanut butter is sandwiched between a buttery oatmeal cookie crust, then drizzled with more chocolate and peanut butter. Easy peasy No Bake Peanut Butter Oat Bars with just three healthy ingredients - and then plenty of chocolate on top! Quick and easy recipe These No Bake Peanut Butter Oat Bars could have been ridiculously healthy. The base is made of melted peanut butter and a bit of coconut oil, plus plenty of jumbo oats for chewy deliciousness.