Deals *Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE discount. This ridiculously easy chocolate chip cookie cake is one of our favorite recipes and my go-to dessert for holidays, potlucks and parties that always gets rave reviews!. I really think this Ridiculously Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake recipe needs its own business card. Anytime I make it for parties, people ALWAYS ask for the recipe.
Add sugar, flour, baking powder, and cinnamon to cookie crumbs; pulse to combine. Add butter, eggs, and vanilla to cookie mixture; process until blended. This easy, rich, and chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake is the perfect cake to make for your next birthday celebration! You bring about toasting melt *Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE working 15 program together with 7 including. Here you are perform.
compound of *Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE
- Prepare 2 cups of AP flour.
- give 1/2 tsp of salt.
- This 1 tsp of bakingpowder.
- use 1 tsp of baking soda.
- give 2 sticks of butter.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1.5 tsp of vanilla.
- use 1 cup of brown sugar.
- add 1 cup of white sugar.
- a little 2 cups of chocolate chips.
- then of Optional Frosting.
- use 1 stick of butter.
- then 1 tsp of vanilla.
- then 1.5 cups of confectioners sugar (add more or less to your liking).
- use 1-2 tbs of milk, heavy cream or plant milk.
When I was in elementary school (long ago) cookie cakes were all the rage, especially for celebrating birthdays. Someone even once brought in a double layer cookie cake! This chocolate chip cookie cake is basically a giant chocolate chip cookie in a cake form. The texture is perfectly cookie-like - soft, chewy and delicious, with chocolate chips throughout!
*Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE step by step
- Preheat oven 350 F.
- Whisk dry ingredients and set aside. Prepare frosting by combining those ingredients, then add to piping bag or ziplock and set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add egg and vanilla combine well.
- Slowly add flour and then fold in chips.
- Get a 9 inch baking pan and spray with oil, after flatten cookie dough down to the edges of pan. Bake 20-25 min. Check and rotate pan after 15 min.
- Let cool and add buttercream 😀🍪.
It literally melts in your mouth, with your favorite chocolate chips on your tongue. This easy foolproof recipe makes the best chocolate chip cookie cake ever! The resulting cookie cake is better than any. Indulgent chocolate chip cookie cake is soft and rich in the center, chewy on the edges, studded with chocolate chips, and decorated with chocolate buttercream. This fun dessert comes together quickly- skip the cookie dough chilling and rolling into individual cookie dough balls.