Avoid Chocolate Avocado Mousse Cake [No-Bake] site. This is a no bake avocado chocolate mousse cake - cake de chocolate - super healthy dessert recipe and tastes devine, it's. Avocado and chocolate are the perfect matches as a dessert. Inspired by chocolate avocado smoothie in Indonesia, I created this avocado mousse cake recipe.
This avocado cake is not ordinary by any means! It's a chocolate mousse cake made with avocados, it's rich and decadent and full of flavor! This chocolate mousse cake has a delicious, dirty secret.avocados! You operate heating reduce Chocolate Avocado Mousse Cake [No-Bake] applying 14 method as well as 13 steps. Here you are put it over.
compound of Chocolate Avocado Mousse Cake [No-Bake]
- a little of 🥑 Crust base.
- give 60 g of digestive biscuit.
- Prepare 40 g (3 tbsp) of butter, melted.
- use of 🥑 Avocado mousse.
- then 9 g (1 tbsp) of gelatin powder.
- give 45 ml (3 tbsp) of cool water.
- add 150 g of (2 qty) ripe avocados, pitted.
- use 15 ml (1 tbsp) of lemon juice.
- also 120 g (8 tbsp) of whole milk, divided into half.
- add 120 g (8 tbsp) of whipping cream, divided into half.
- Prepare 54 g (1/4 cup) of granulated white sugar.
- also of 🥑 Chocolate ganache.
- This 50 g of dark chocolate, chopped.
- Prepare 50 g of (3 tbsp+1 tsp) whipping cream, heated until hot.
Creamy, rich, and absolutely delicious, no one will ever guess it's packed with. Avocado Chocolate Mousse is a healthy no bake dessert recipe made with a few ingredients in a few minutes. It's vegan, refined-sugar-free and tastes sweet and rich! It's the kind of dessert you can feel good about eating, it tastes indulgent and is oh so creamy!
Chocolate Avocado Mousse Cake [No-Bake] receipt
- Crust base: crush the biscuit with a food processor or simply put them in a ziploc bag and crush with a rolling pin..
- Transfer the crumbs into a small bowl and pour melted butter in. Stir until well combined..
- Transfer into a cake ring or spring-foam pan. Spread evenly and press them firm onto the bottom. Store in the fridge..
- Avocado mousse: bloom the gelatin powder by sprinkling it on top of the cool water. Let it sit for at least 5 minutes before using..
- Scoop avocado flesh into a food processor or blender. Add lemon juice and 4 tablespoons (60 g) of milk. Blend until smooth. Set aside..
- In a pot, heat 4 tablespoons (60 g) of milk and 4 tablespoons (60 g) of cream. Cook until it reaches 80°C (176°F) or hot to the touch but not boiling. Remove from heat. Stir in the bloomed gelatin until it is fully dissolved..
- Stir in the avocado mixture then set aside..
- In a large bowl, whip the rest of the whipping cream along with sugar until thickened..
- Fold and mix the whipped cream into avocado mixture. Then pour mixture onto the prepared crust base. Smooth the top with an offset spatula if needed. Cover and store in the fridge overnight or for at least 6 hours..
- (The next day) Chocolate ganache: Pour heated cream over the chocolate. Let it sit and melt for 3 minutes. Then stir slowly until mixture is silky and smooth..
- Pour chocolate ganache over the mousse cake. Spread it evenly by tilting the cake..
- To unmold the cake, firstly heat the sides of pan with a hair dryer. We can also wrap it with a hot towel. This will help to release the cake from its mold. Slice and best served while it is cold..
This creamy, easy chocolate avocado mousse is the ultimate healthy Keto dessert. A sugar free and vegan chocolate pudding packed with nutrients! Chocolate avocado mousse is not only a super-easy dessert that comes together in minutes, it's also impossibly delicious! This vegan cake (no eggs or butter!) is so delicious that our kids begged for more. Pour wet avocado mixture into flour mixture and mix well until smooth.