Big Banana walnut cake promo. Walnuts star in this easy-to-make Banana Walnut Bread recipe from Food Network Kitchen. Slice it up and serve with coffee or tea. Banana Walnut Cake is a ridiculously easy one layer ultra moist banana cake loaded with flavor and topped This post is sponsored by The California Walnut Board.
Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together. Mix mashed bananas and milk together. Soft fluffy Walnut and Banana cake, not to sweet and just right! You effect brewing seethe Banana walnut cake employing 12 method as a consequence 5 moreover. Here you go do one proud.
process of Banana walnut cake
- a little of Dry ingredients.
- a little 120 g of Flour(cake).
- add 3/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- a little 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- give 60 g of Brown sugar.
- use 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- a little 1 pinch of Chopped walnut.
- then of Wet ingredients.
- also 3 pcs of Babana.
- then 2 pcs of Egg.
- Prepare 40 g of Butter.
- give 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
This recipe has been submitted by the Good Food community. I enjoy this delicious cake with ice cream or whipped cream, but it's great all by itself. It's moist and has a refreshing banana flavor! Use ripe bananas with this delicious, moist Banana Walnut Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting Which brings me to my post today about my Dad and Banana Walnut Cake with Cream Cheese.
Banana walnut cake singly
- Sift the flour, add all dry ingredients (except the chopped walnut) and mix well. (leave a pinch of brown sugar for later).
- Melt the butter, mash the bananas and stir all wet ingredients well.(leave some melted butter for later).
- Mix both the dry and wet ingredients together..
- Put parchment paper inside a loaf tray, then pour the ingredient into it. Evenly spread the brown sugar on the top (left from step 1) and squirt a line of melted butter (left from step 2) before baking it..
- 150 degree for 30 mins, 175 degree for 5 mins. Remove the loaf tray and leave the cake cool..
This delicious banana walnut cake taste amazing when served warm with a cup of coffee or tea. Add walnuts to your banana cake for a moreish, nutty treat. We have loads of banana cake recipes that go perfectly with a cuppa any time of day. Banana and walnut cake puts a really fruity twist on a classic teatime cake that everyone will love! Bananas and walnuts are a match made in heaven and you won't be able to resist a slice with a cup.