Benefit Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice site.
You close sizzling braise Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice proving 8 technique so 4 as well as. Here you are arrive.
modus operandi of Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice
- a little 1.5 Cups of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- also 1 Can of Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup.
- a little 1 Can of Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- You need 1 Can (1.5 cups) of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 6 Cups of Fresh Broccoli Florets.
- This 6 of Medium Carrots, Peeled and Thinly Sliced.
- You need 1 3/4 of Lbs. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast.
- add 1.5 Cups of Uncooked, Instant White Rice.
Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice step by step
- Stir 1 cup cheese, soups and broth in a medium bowl..
- Place the broccoli and carrots into a 5-quart slow cooker. Top with the chicken. Pour the soup mixture over the chicken..
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours or until the chicken is cooked through..
- Remove the chicken from the cooker. Turn off the cooker. Stir in the rice and top with the chicken. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until the rice is tender and the cheese is melted. Stir the rice mixture before serving..