Biggest All in One Shepherd’s / Cottage Pie for cheap.
You perform boiling barbecue All in One Shepherd’s / Cottage Pie adopting 12 process moreover 9 furthermore. Here is how you carry out.
ingredients of All in One Shepherd’s / Cottage Pie
- a little 500 Grams of Beef Mince.
- You need 2 of large Onions.
- then 2 tablespoons of Cooking Oil.
- add 500 grams of Potatoes.
- then 100 grams of Butter.
- a little 4 of large Carrots.
- add Cup of peas (frozen).
- You need Cup of Sweetcorn (frozen).
- use Cup of diced Sweet Peppers.
- add 2 of Stock Cubes.
- add Cup of hot water.
- a little of Sprinkle of Parmesan Cheese.
All in One Shepherd’s / Cottage Pie program
- Cut Potatoes into small cubes and put into a pan of boiling water. Bring to boil and then turn down to a simmer for about 15-20 minutes..
- Peel and chop Carrots into small cubes / pieces and put into boiling water. Bring to boil and then turn down to a simmer..
- Peel and dice Onions, add to a large pot with the butter, cook, stirring until golden brown..
- Add Beef Mince to Onions and mix well. Cook until brown all over, then dissolve stock cubes in the hot water and add to the Beef mix..
- Drain and add carrots to Beef mix, then add peas, sweetcorn, mixed peppers and stir well..
- Put beef mix in an oven dish, filling it to about 2/3 full..
- Drain Potatoes, put in a large bowl, with the butter, and mash until smooth and creamy. Spoon onto top of beef mix, spreading it out and smoothing the top. Decorate using a fork, if you wish. Sprinkle over the Parmesan Cheese..
- Put dish in medium hot oven for about 30-45 minutes until golden brown..
- If you try this dish, please take a photo and share on Cook Pad to show others!!.